About Our Services
We have done away with partial and full planning services and replaced it with consulting services! We are finding that this targeted help has been a great value add to couples.
1. Vendor contract review/negotiation tips. TLT to provide feedback and negotiation tips.
2. Vendor recommendations based on our experience of working directly with the vendors.
3. Assist with getting to the final contract.
4. Build custom list with deadlines to help couples stay on track.
...and much more!
Day of Coordination
The Day Of Wedding Coordination Package is the most popular service as it allows us to work with our couples to plan the layout of the big day in the
last 4-5 months leading up to the event. It is perfect for the couples that have a handle on the planning but need assistance with the execution and
coordination on the day of to ensure the day run smoothly. We build a customized package for you specific to your needs.
3-5 Months from Big Day
1. Complete questionnaire and details about the wedding and provide to TLT.
2. Conduct one full length planning session within 3 months of your wedding.
3. Review all contracts and agreements provided by clients or vendors to ensure it is executed properly the day of.
4. Provide time, cost, and stress reducing advice & suggestions.
5. Create a draft wedding day itinerary catered to your wedding vision working closely with all vendors.
6. Connect and confirm details of itinerary with all vendors.
1-2 Months from Big Day
1. Conduct one venue walkthrough with client
a. The walkthrough will include having a draft itinerary prepared and reviewed by all vendors attending the walkthrough (décor, dj, video, photo teams).
2. Consultations via phone, email, wedding portal with client representative within 4 weeks of your wedding.
3. Create vendor, bridal party, and family specific itineraries which include techniques to ensure a smooth flow of the day (cushions with times, earlier times noted for bridal party, etc.)
Wedding Day ("Day Of")
1. Serve as intermediary between bride and groom, bridal party, and immediate
2. Communicate hair/makeup times with bride, bridesmaids, immediate family.
3. Coordinate/manage onsite for wedding/reception starting from getting ready
pictures to half hour after reception program concludes.
4. Communicate announcements, alerts &; activity times to bridal party/ immediate family.
5. Oversee production of wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.
6. Review final setup before guest arrival for wedding, cocktail hour, reception
7. Set up all pre-assigned personal items (programs, name cards, personal
flowers, etc.) excluding those within scope of other vendors.
8. Coordinate grand entrances, speeches, and performances with involved parties.
9. Facilitate post wedding photo shoot with photographer and respective guests.
10. Provides minute-by-minute coordination on event day.
11. Multiple trained coordinators present on site for the wedding day. Number of coordinators depend on the size of your wedding. However, it is an average of 4-5 coordinators.